Welcome at the Musical Instruments Museum!
To ensure a pleasant visit for everyone, we provide information and guidelines. We kindly ask you to follow these guidelines and hope you enjoy your visit!
Plan your visit:
- The museum is open every day, except on Monday. Ticket sales end at 4:00 p.m. Last entry with ticket to the museum is at 4:15 p.m.
- Tickets can be purchased per time slot at the reception desk or online. Print your tickets beforehand or keep them ready on your mobile device.
- Multimedia guides are included in the entrance fee.
- Taking pictures in the galleries is allowed but only without flash.
- Lockers are available for use. Is your luggage too big for a locker? You can leave it in the unattended cloakroom on the ground floor at your own risk.
- The museum is fully accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- The museum shop is accessible free of charge to everyone.
- The restaurant on the top floor of the museum is currently closed for renovation.